Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Begin. Again.


This won't take long.

I've heard many of my coaching teachers/mentors say,
"When you talk to everyone you talk to no one."

I heard it, but I didn't HEAR it.
I thought it was clever and one part of my head knew it to be true, but some other part of my head didn't think the rule applied to me.

It was the equivalent of,
"I can make this 3 inch wide star-shaped peg fit into this 2 inch wide octagonal-shaped hole.
Yeah. I can do that."
No, special snowflake.
You can't.

It was then I realized that fear called the shots on who I chose to serve and gave it the appearance of absolute progress with an extra measure of acceptance.
Pfft. No.

Between the YouTube posts, a retreat and a host of other recent experiences, I have discovered a lot about what is possible while sliding into who I am and who I serve.

I am a healer in a world with other healers.

I serve heart-centered small business owners and entrepreneurs.
I serve those who serve others.
I serve those who serve others, but feel off balance.
I serve those who serve others, but tend to put others' cares before their own.
I serve those who serve others, but, who struggle with trusting themselves, do not feel confident or have a difficult time speaking their truth about their business. 

How much is your uncertainty, exhaustion and feeling overwhelmed costing you?
How much is it affecting the relationship with yourself?
How about the people closest to you?
Is it worth it?

So my focus is now, truly, heart-centered work. My core tribe is the healers of the world coming from a place of love, who feel they need to make changes in order to show up powerfully in their work.

Over the next few weeks I'll talk about this more. Since I've come to the revelation of who I specifically serve (4 days ago) it feels like I am learning a new language that is very familiar but different. 

Thank you for reading this.




No comments:

Post a Comment